theDesk is looking for a smart, ambitious and consultative-in-approach sales executive to support theDesk’s ongoing expansion plans in the co-working business in Hong Kong.
What you’ll do:
- Sales: Deliver a consultative approach to qualifying, placing and retaining Members across theDesk’s portfolio. Grow Membership and commercial opportunities in existing sites to meet targets.
- Enhance the Network: Focus on building and fostering relationships with Members and clients who share theDesk’s values and ethos. Develop a referral network and repeat business opportunities. Support account management, upsell and retention across the portfolio.
- Products and Service Development: Provide input and ongoing analysis into the product and service portfolio including proposing ideas for new product and service development.
- Team: Provide support to the core Commercial Team including the Commercial Director and Commercial Manager in operational tasks. Act as a bridge between the Community Teams and supporting functions.
- Stay Ahead: Be organised in time, resources and reporting. Participate in cross-functional project and working groups to support broader company objectives.
- Mindset: Think differently. Add value to theDesk’s spaces and position the company as a co-working front-runner.
What we look for:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in commercial or consultative sales roles.
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese) required. Mandarin is advantageous.
- Self-sufficiency – able to perform independently.
- A passion for innovation — ability to think creatively, implement ideas and retain a commercial mindset
- Smart, fast-learner with a broad knowledge base.
This role reports to theDesk’s Community Growth Director. Please contact Paul Johnson: Paul@thedesk.com.hk to submit your application.